"When we asked Nigel to undertake a difficult mediation, he was not only completely professional, but he made a real difference, which is what you hope for but worry may not be achievable"
Independent Health Care Provider
• Investigating a complaint of disability discirimination from a senior manager of a UK Plc
• Investigating allegations of misconduct against the Chief Executive of a Plc
• Investigating grievances of race discrimination, bullying and harassment for a Police Force
• Investigating misconduct allegations under the NHS Doctors and Dentists Conduct and Capability
Procedures for a number of NHS Trusts in the UK
• Training NHS Consultants and Medical Directors on NHS Conduct and Capability Procedures
• Investigating a complex and sensitive grievance involving senior academic staff at a University
• Mediations for the NHS, a high street retailer and a public body
• Investigating allegations of misconduct against the Principal of a Further Education College
• Designing a training programme for NHS Primary Care Trusts on investigating complaints under The NHS Performers List Regulations
• Managing workforce restructuring
• Training employee representatives on their role and responsibilities in a redundancy / TUPE / Pensions consultation process
• Setting up workplace consultation arrangements
“We invited Nigel to investigate a highly sensitive case concerning senior medical staff. This skilled investigator undertook a comprehensive investigation of the many and complex issues raised. The Trust was very satisfied with the thorough analysis of the issues and felt that the investigation was handled in a fair and objective manner.” Director of HR, NHS Trust.