What type of cases do we investigate?
Allegations of misconduct by employees and employee grievances (including bullying, harassment and whistle blowing).
Experience includes investigating:
• Allegations of misconduct
• Grievances of race discrimination, bullying, harassment and whistle-blowing
• NHS Doctors Conduct and Capability investigation
• Grievances of sex and disability discrimination
• Allegations of negligence
What is mediation?
Mediation is a voluntary process where the mediator helps two or more people in dispute to attempt to reach an agreement. Any agreement comes from those in dispute, not from the mediator. The mediator is not there to judge, to say one person is right and the other wrong, or to tell those involved in the mediation what they should do. The mediator is in charge of the process of seeking to resolve the problem and help achieve a satisfactory outcome.